Just seen the weather forecast

Trigger said:
Marvin said:
Fair enough. Never heard of that at football, but if ice can form on a bridge it can form on a roof

Z turnstyle at the Stoke game was closed forexactly this reason.

I am sure though there will be plenty of available turnstyles that will be usable.

do you know whether it is potentially a problem inside the ground with icicles forming on the inside edge of the roof?

Rammy Blue said:
Trigger said:
Z turnstyle at the Stoke game was closed forexactly this reason.

I am sure though there will be plenty of available turnstyles that will be usable.

do you know whether it is potentially a problem inside the ground with icicles forming on the inside edge of the roof?

Sorry mate couldnt tell you, my stand manager has texted me this afternoon expecting the game to be on, unless a heavy snowfall takes place

Its down to the angle of the dangle.

The roof sweeps down to the outside of the stadium, pitchside it doesnt sweep downwards the same way, dont see this as a problem

bbc weather indicates that we may be lucky and just catch the back edge of it, as the majority of it is due to hit the pennines. I've run it the forecast through the night and tomorrow and fingers crossed we may get lucky. In Bolton the sky looks full of the shit but here's hoping...<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/</a>

JULES said:
well just to piss you all off its about 30 here and blazing sunshine, must go as ice cold beer awaits

it's not far off that where I am............just got to turn off the fire, the radiators, tumble dryer and oven and it will soon be cold enough to chill my beer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.