Just SPOKE to Mancini on the train back from London......

owen-mcfc said:
SuperSilva said:
Pam said:
Why was he in London?

City have got offices down in London and at this time of the year, its used heavily for meeting potential players.

Only a good guess, but I think he was down there talking with possible players and/or planning before the window closes.

sinclair maybe?

would make sense but I think he was possibly working with board/transfer team on the possible players we sign this Summer

dancity19 said:
I bottled it...all I said was "good news about Adebayor" to which he had a huge grin and said "ye..he's gone!!!"

He had another guy with him, no idea who he was...!!

I want to say more to him....what should I ask.

I imagine he will be getting off at Wilmslow if anyone wants to make the journey to say Hi...gets in at 19.27!!!

Suggestions on what to ask him please....!

What brand of shampoo does he use?!!!!! what about DDR, anymore signings, what do you F@cking think!!!!!!! ;-)

dancity19 said:
I bottled it...all I said was "good news about Adebayor" to which he had a huge grin and said "ye..he's gone!!!"

I imagine he will be getting off at Wilmslow if anyone wants to make the journey to say Hi...gets in at 19.27!!!

#

well you only got 17 minutes so best you get a frigging move on!

Cheadle Blue said:
dancity19 said:

What brand of shampoo does he use?!!!!! what about DDR, anymore signings, what do you F@cking think!!!!!!! ;-)

Do you think I seriously don't know what questions to ask...!!??

I was just showing off I suppose that I had just spoken to Mancini.

Plus, is he really going to tell me who we are signing..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.