Just SPOKE to Mancini on the train back from London......

dancity19 said:
Cheadle Blue said:
dancity19 said:
I bottled it...all I said was "good news about Adebayor" to which he had a huge grin and said "ye..he's gone!!!"

He had another guy with him, no idea who he was...!!

I want to say more to him....what should I ask.

I imagine he will be getting off at Wilmslow if anyone wants to make the journey to say Hi...gets in at 19.27!!!

Suggestions on what to ask him please....!

What brand of shampoo does he use?!!!!! what about DDR, anymore signings, what do you F@cking think!!!!!!! ;-)

Do you think I seriously don't know what questions to ask...!!??

I was just showing off I suppose that I had just spoken to Mancini.

Plus, is he really going to tell me who we are signing..!

So you are an attention seeking whore then...??

Massive fail on your behalf. Chance of a lifetime. Ask him will we be signing anyone,no names,just ask him that. Then the bluemoon flappers on this forum can take a lay down for a week or 2!

dancity19 said:
Cheadle Blue said:
dancity19 said:
I bottled it...all I said was "good news about Adebayor" to which he had a huge grin and said "ye..he's gone!!!"

He had another guy with him, no idea who he was...!!

I want to say more to him....what should I ask.

I imagine he will be getting off at Wilmslow if anyone wants to make the journey to say Hi...gets in at 19.27!!!

Suggestions on what to ask him please....!

What brand of shampoo does he use?!!!!! what about DDR, anymore signings, what do you F@cking think!!!!!!! ;-)

Its called sarcasm....are you one of those blues that has no sense of humour? did you see the wink sign?

He might do, i found out we were signing eyal berkovic, whilst having a piss stood next to dennis tueart. if you don't ask you don't fucking get!!!!!!

Cheadle Blue said:
dancity19 said:
Cheadle Blue said:

Its called sarcasm....are you one of those blues that has no sense of humour? did you see the wink sign?

He might do, i found out we were signing eyal berkovic, whilst having a piss stood next to dennis tueart. if you don't ask you don't fucking get!!!!!!

Ha, nah didn't see the wink to be fair!

Fair enough!

You found out about Berkovic, I'll find out about De Rossi.....

dancity19 said:
Cheadle Blue said:
dancity19 said:

Ha, nah didn't see the wink to be fair!

Fair enough!

You found out about Berkovic, I'll find out about De Rossi.....

Good man, we are relying on you agent Dan

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
dancity19 said:
Cheadle Blue said:

So you are an attention seeking whore then...??

Massive fail on your behalf. Chance of a lifetime. Ask him will we be signing anyone,no names,just ask him that. Then the bluemoon flappers on this forum can take a lay down for a week or 2!

Attention seeking whore is a bit strong isn't it..!!

Just saying I spoke to Mancini, sure you would do the same! Provided he is getting off at Wilmslow too I will ask him that, don't worry. This is where I need the blue moon body language/facial expression experts next to me to correctly gauge the reaction and exactly what it means.

He might do, i found out we were signing eyal berkovic, whilst having a piss stood next to dennis tueart. if you don't ask you don't fucking get!!!!!![/quote]

No way are we re-signing berkovic? Hes too old now surely!

Find out what the fuck is going on with de rossi, seven threads and thousands of posts later i have a sore head and bored girlfriend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.