Just spoke to Poles without tickets who are coming.

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
Posted on here 2 weeks ago about 3 lads in our street who had tickets for the game, I went and spoke to them 10 mins ago as they came in from work. Offered to drive them down from Yorkshire and split the petrol. They were very pleased I had offered but had to say no as they have made plans to meet friends in Manchester. I asked how they were traveling and they inform me that they are traveling by train with 4 other mates getting on at Leeds and then meeting in Manchester at lunchtime with 2 other fans, both female.
Nothing strange in the story except the 3 from here in Yorkshire have tickets at the moment but the leeds mates and 2 females don't. I asked why they are traveling without tickets and said lots of Poles were using this as a chance to meet up with friends and if they have to watch it in bars.
I said there were concerns of fans being all over the place and he said they travel in large numbers but rarely cause trouble, they just want to have a good time.
These lads are really good to chat to and love football and even go to watch York and darlington, now that deserves a medal.
Thought I would share as it would seem a feair few are coming for the occasion without tickets.

After witnessing the Polish in action in Belfast my advice would be to avoid the town centre from about 2pm unless your in a crowd, they dont care who gets a thump, men, women or children

UlsterCitizen said:
After witnessing the Polish in action in Belfast my advice would be to avoid the town centre from about 2pm unless your in a crowd, they dont care who gets a thump, men, women or children

i was in belfast with my wife and all i can say is the same about irish lot.both groups were equally brainless.

Maybe they just want to watch it here in Manchester with mates and have a few beers.....bit like those nice Rangers fans did that time...

Don't know what all the fuss is about,its the early stages of a 2nd rate competition ffs,you'd think it was the CL final

brianstrousers said:
Don't know what all the fuss is about,its the early stages of a 2nd rate competition ffs,you'd think it was the CL final

I don't remember this much interest when we played Groclin at home: 32,506.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.