Just Stop Oil protests

Or people on a pension have time to try and make the world a better place even for selfish tossers whose sole reason for being is themselves and God they don't like being late for work once in their fucking lives.
All the problems in this world and cock wombles complaining about some people stood on the road once causing them a slight inconvenience. Fuck me what have people become.
Come on mate, the delay stops them getting their sandwich from Pret.

Last edited:
They could make themselves useful and block the roads to stop the pro Hamas lot from marching.

Do the world a fucking favour.

Or block the roads to stop the Tommy Robinson/Britain First marches in London and prevent fat pissed up tattooed wankers scraping with the Police ?

If you have to be somewhere in a hurry, punching the destination into the GPS to get the quickest route would seem to be an important first step.

Its called ’planning’ and helpful to avoid roadworks, road closures, traffic jams, diversions, half marathons - can you believe they have closed several roads and rerouted traffic just so some selfish bastards can jog around for a bit! Fucking outrageous.
I didn't realise telepathy was an option on a satnav.

Or block the roads to stop the Tommy Robinson/Britain First marches in London and prevent fat pissed up tattooed wankers scraping with the Police ?

I lost the part where Yaxley Lennon flew into London on paragliders and killed raped and stole over a thousand people, how are you comparing him to Hamas?

I get why @hilts is pissed off it seems like a pet peeve of his and whilst I think he is a bit OTT and loud with it I get it, but to come out with pap like that you've got to be unhinged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.