Just Stop Oil protests

I didn't realise telepathy was an option on a satnav.

Premonition. As in a strong feeling something is about to happen - invariably something disagreeable. Telepathy is communication via thought.

A Satnav does have a premonition option. It often tells me there is a road obstruction ahead and advises me to take a different route. Now, this is either some strong voodoo shit or it plugs into local traffic news. I like to think it’s strong voodoo shit.

Premonition. As in a strong feeling something is about to happen - invariably something disagreeable. Telepathy is communication via thought.

A Satnav does have a premonition option. It often tells me there is a road obstruction ahead and advises me to take a different route. Now, this is either some strong voodoo shit or it plugs into local traffic news. I like to think it’s strong voodoo shit.
Not local traffic news but live smart phone movement data.

Not local traffic news but live smart phone movement data.

His eco warrior mates don’t have smart phones, they are bad for the planet.

They also don’t eat meat or wear leather, honest they don’t.

His eco warrior mates don’t have smart phones, they are bad for the planet.

They also don’t eat meat or wear leather, honest they don’t.

Of course they use smart phones. They need them to access Google Maps to see which are the best roads to block and cause maximum disruption.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.