Just to back up the 3 signings predictions

metalblue said:
Theo555 said:
2parablue said:
THEO, you are clearly a penis. Why don't you just fuck off?
I've noticed that you just constantly post shit mate.

Ha ha - grow up sunshine!

Here's an idea, let's stop with the petty arguments, 6 pages and 4 are just blues squabbling with each other (well with theo555 actually).....I see the 3 players hooch thread was removed no doubt for fear it would turn into he said, she said, know nothing, WUM, RAG!!!, my source is bigger than your source load of old bollocks...let's respect the facts the mods give up their time to 'police' this site and must think they are in the playground at times and probably cannot wait for 5:01pm on the 2nd of Feb....we're all blues after all (except those that joined after 1st Sep 2008 who are clearly rags or gloryhunters or both!!!! Joking!!!!)

CTID

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

EXACTLY! number of posts mean nothing to me. If you reach 10,000 I will still think of you as an idiot.

2parablue said:
EXACTLY! number of posts mean nothing to me. If you reach 10,000 I will still think of you as an idiot.

Let it go - i have apologised

gazeth said:
Theo555 said:
2parablue said:
Honestly, if you pack it in now people may forget and forgive the shite that you have written. If you carry on, you will not be taken seriously in the future as you will be known as a wrong en.

I will take you seriously when you have got to 100 posts....

why does the number of posts matter? I have been a member for a while but never really posted much, so does that mean if I post something then it will be irrelevant because I don't have enough posts. I bet half of your posts are just arguments with other posters!

Means u dont talk utter shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.