Just to back up the 3 signings predictions

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Sorry if its been posted already but I really couldnt be bothered trawling through the thread to see what is relevant and what isnt anymore.

This thread on MCF.Net seems to be a second source with similar info
Similar Thread
it says 1 signing that thread!

Ireland_for_pm said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Sorry if its been posted already but I really couldnt be bothered trawling through the thread to see what is relevant and what isnt anymore.

This thread on MCF.Net seems to be a second source with similar info
Similar Thread
it says 1 signing that thread!

yeh but he says it similar. and who cares at least its a signing

Jaffamandango said:
This is in no way official or list worthy, and if u look at my post history i have never claimed to know anything. De Niro will vouch for me haha.

anyways here goes my mates dad is a cheeky so and so and manages to blag into closed training sessions thru mates of his at the club, the word going round is that 3 signings will be made this week with a world star signing thursday. I know it sounds a bit like i know a cat who knows pat sharpes wigs pet dog, who had octopulets, and one of those married Marc Bowen donkeys and he told me... shite. But im just relaying sumthing i heard and think its from a good source. Apparently we are not after a keeper!!

As a side note he believed Sturridge looked twice the player of Robbie in training today!!!

Yep it is list worthy

25rknqe.jpg

Blue Sun there is not a person on this forum or any others that I dislike, after all what is there to dislike, we are just lines of text after all, very few of us know each other in real life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.