Just to back up the 3 signings predictions

sput the wonder pig said:
Theo555 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Theo555 said:

after all the shite posts today you come out with that.....what the fuck are you on here for if not to read a decent rumour?

And you think this is a decent rumour...oh dear

IF ITS NOT AJAYS RUMOUR ITS NOT TRUE !!!!!! HEY THEO !!!!

sorry for shouting
Everyone's entitled to post there news or thoughts, they're not doing it for abuse

I fell for Hooch's rumour yesterday and this guy comes on and basically says the same thing but adds a couple of days.

Now I get slated for pointing this out!

Now that is mind boggling

Theo555 said:
I fell for Hooch's rumour yesterday and this guy comes on and basically says the same thing but adds a couple of days.

Yet you continue to believe Ajay's bollocks?

Theo555 said:

And what does Ajay do that is so different, comes on now and again to repeat HIMSELF!

Blue4ever85 said:
Theo555 said:

No I don't.
We will find out in February about Ajay - if he got it all wrong then what a tit but he might get it right - i don't know yet.

But this post basically took Hoochs rumour and added 2 days onto it!

Theo555 said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Theo555 said:

No I don't.
We will find out in February about Ajay - if he got it all wrong then what a tit but he might get it right - i don't know yet.

Oh for fuck sake.

He hasn't given any names.

Basically (let me get this right), if we sign someone (this can be anyone, because Ajay hasn't given a name), in your opinion, Ajay will have been right all along?

Blue4ever85 said:
Theo555 said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Theo555 said:

No I don't.

Oh for fuck sake.

Basically (let me get this right), if we sign someone (this can be anyone, because Ajay hasn't given a name), in your opinion, Ajay will have been right all along?

What did this Ajay say?

Oh for fuck sake.

Basically (let me get this right), if we sign someone (this can be anyone, because Ajay hasn't given a name), in your opinion, Ajay will have been right all along?[/quote]

He has - RSC and Kaka

Blue4ever85 said:
Theo555 said:
Oh for fuck sake.

He has - RSC and Kaka

Honestly? Ajay has stated we will sign RSC and Kaka this transfer window?[/quote]

Yes - and if he is wrong then we can all give him grief but if he is right then we all say 'fair play'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.