Just to back up the 3 signings predictions

Excuse we for pointing this out BUT that's not exactly rocket science, is it ?

We were linked with Kaka in the national press in early September, and with RSC last summer.

If this Ajay fella would have made his predictions before then, respect, if not, it's not exactly earth-shattering....

Blue4ever85 said:
Right.

I will leave it there then and see if both players sign this month.

And so will I - listen I hope the person who wrote this thread is correct but I just cant see a random bloke watching a training session find out we are signing 3 players and a world class player on Thursday...

Theo ur a muppet, i dont know who Hooch is nor have i ever started a transfer thread. Why wudnt i add fuel to the Kaka or Villa story or something if i was in that game. Im telling people what i have heard, fuck posting on here its stupid u get idiots that post WUMs and also stupid fools like Theo that suddenly dismiss everything, when its comes across in my posts that im being told sumthing and im not ITK, im just adding what i have heard so we can hopefully have a clearer picture.

My mistake!!

Bob i have no idea of the players im sorry mate, as for how he gets in thats the mystery, he knows sumone high up enough to get his meal ticket thats for sure, ive heard hes been to a few over the last few months but its this time that he has heard sumthing.

Jaffamandango said:
Theo ur a muppet, i dont know who Hooch is nor have i ever started a transfer thread. Why wudnt i add fuel to the Kaka or Villa story or something if i was in that game. Im telling people what i have heard, fuck posting on here its stupid u get idiots that post WUMs and also stupid fools like Theo that suddenly dismiss everything, when its comes across in my posts that im being told sumthing and im not ITK, im just adding what i have heard so we can hopefully have a clearer picture.

My mistake!!

Bob i have no idea of the players im sorry mate, as for how he gets in thats the mystery, he knows sumone high up enough to get his meal ticket thats for sure, ive heard hes been to a few over the last few months but its this time that he has heard sumthing.
cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.