Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse..

Is there any way of pushing this process along....say get it done by about the middle of October.

Only possible down side, would we get the Huntsman spiders as well because the mrs wont be too pleased.
No worries on that score mate.
Only the weather will change.
Everything else will stay the same.

Why all this talk of flipping north to south, I think it would be east to west, Hopefully we will get everything American rather than Asian, they have Monsoons and other such shit.

Can we vote on it ? If not why not.

Why all this talk of flipping north to south, I think it would be east to west, Hopefully we will get everything American rather than Asian, they have Monsoons and other such shit.

Can we vote on it ? If not why not.
If there was a vote, the scouser would get all the good weather, we'd be forced to get the plagues and pestilence.

Deep fried I bet they're tasty
I’ve eaten grasshoppers, which are locusts before their wings fully develop and they change their personality into metal swarming creatures. They’re nice. Lots of insects are supposed to be nice.

We already eat sea insects like prawns and crabs (I know they’re not insects but they’re more closely related to insects than they are fish), don’t know why we don’t eat more insects.

Yes but in the southern hemisphere the water will gurgle around in the opposite direction to the way it goes in the north. Will that make a difference to you?

not really ?? and until i find the other plug in the sea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.