Just WTF has brought this on?

Haha looking at investment, he is at a club with a radical president in charge, we have safer investment than Madrid, we don't need to generate cash with backhanded tactics like selling the training ground, nor do we borrow like Perez is doing, yes the storyline is very slanted especially with the sulky Robinho bit but lets face it, who gives a fuck? We will sign the next Kaka one day then we will be laughing!

Pam said:
It is seriously disrespectful. He is nought but a jackass and an ignoromaus and he and Not-for-Real deserve each other. And yes he's looked every inch the world's second most expensive player - not.

What has he said that's so wrong?

I left a comment on that puting the editor in place about our history and ambition, doubt it got published though. =(

History my arse, that's why you see the superstars wanting to play for Notts. Forest etc. it's all shit.

Bluemoon115 said:
The quotes arn't as harsh as the headline suggests.

Story from nothing Pam.

He is stupid at best. Everything he says about finances is the diametric opposite of the truth. That said, I accept that the article puts a pretty twisted spin on the general tone of his remarks.

10.Goater_Legend said:
I left a comment on that puting the editor in place about our history and ambition, doubt it got published though. =(

it did get published but you let your self down a little with adding tool at the end :)

I almost hope he ruptures his achillies tomorrow. What a DOUCHEBAG think to say. No ambition??? WTF??? 100M is not ambitious???? UNFUCKINGREAL...no class....can't wait to play those over-priced, over-hyped tossers.

Whatever!

It's no shame being second choice to Real Madrid when they're spending big! He didn't disrespect us but just stated facts and a very understandable decision.

One of the top 5 players in the world chooses to play for Real Madrid over "Manchester"...

It happens!

Taylor said:
Haha looking at investment, he is at a club with a radical president in charge, we have safer investment than Madrid, we don't need to generate cash with backhanded tactics like selling the training ground, nor do we borrow like Perez is doing, yes the storyline is very slanted especially with the sulky Robinho bit but lets face it, who gives a fuck? We will sign the next Kaka one day then we will be laughing!
this made me chuckle because it's true... we want players who want to play for us, fuck kaka....
when madrid are skint next season, and have won fuck all(ok we may not win nowt but we're developing and hopefully challenging) they will all be sulking.... and we will just laugh, and say this is what you could have had had...!

GOD, IT'S GOOD TO BE A BLUE!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.