Just WTF has brought this on?

Good for you Kack, you joined the second best team in spain, I cannot fucking wait till this galactico shite falls on it's arse.

Strange that someone should ask him why he chose Madrid over City. Presumably that was the question put to him?

It is just a sad attempt at sensationalism from a notoriously bad paper.

His quotes do not match the animosity of the headline, but they need to sell papers.

My favorite part of the article is:

Kaka has spent the last two weeks with sulky City star Robinho as part of the Brazil squad ...

Sulky? Is this guy serious? Yet he continues with the pot-shots.

Since managing to secure Robinho for £30m in a dramatic final day of transfer activity last August, City have struggled to tempt more world-class names to Eastlands despite being linked with superstar players from all over Europe and beyond.

We have had one full window, in January where it is always going to be more difficult to get players and teams to part ways.

I love how Aidan McGee thinks just because we are linked with players that we are attempting to sign them.

I have now linked Aidian McGee with poor 'journalism' and that is probably more correct than his assumptions about our transfer targets.

Even so, both players could be off in the summer with Robinho being chased by Barcelona and Elano keen on a move to Inter Milan.

yawn.gif

Poor effort McGee

Fuck me, get a life Pam! You can't honestly compare City to Real Madrid? Whether you like it or not our history is naff all compared to Real and he is more than entitled to say what he did. 10 years ago we were in Division 2!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.