Justice against Bald Fred known as Bet Fred

My step daughter worked in one of his shops a few years ago. Frequent customers had a "card's which as her bosses said do not turn them away let them keep spending. She had a conscious and often told the customers they couldn't use the card as the machine was broke. Betting fair my arse

The judge should IMO have awarded punitive damages against Bet Fred for trying it on. I mean seriously, how many people with lesser wins are bullied and too frightened to take it all the way through the courts for fear of a huge legal bill if they lose? Fair play (and big cahonas) to this bloke for pursuing it all the way. I'd have awarded him double the £1.7m if I was the judge.

Last edited:
A shocking story and the poor bloke had gone from the elation of winning a life changing amount to despair followed by all the stress of a legal battle. He's also now received the money in the midst of this worldwide pandemic, where he can't throw a big party, go on a cruise, take holidays, which he could have done over three years ago because the rag twat wouldn't pay out. I'd have added more money on if I was the judge on that basis alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.