Juventus accuse UEFA of anti-Italy agenda

Easily sorted......let's have VAR. not sure it wasn't a pen but allowing Oliver the chance to look at incident from all angles would have done no one any harm and allowed him and players a little thinking time......VAR please
I think we're kidding ourselves if we think VAR will solve anything. Look at the England game. How did they decide to revisit that penalty incident, but not some of the others? They'll just refuse to revisit penalty decisions that would benefit us, and revisit opponents' calls even if they're not clear and obvious.

I think we're kidding ourselves if we think VAR will solve anything. Look at the England game. How did they decide to revisit that penalty incident, but not some of the others? They'll just refuse to revisit penalty decisions that would benefit us, and revisit opponents' calls even if they're not clear and obvious.
Simple give a coach 3 challenges a game. Let him decide what's revisited. The the coaches challenge is correct he keeps it. If not one challenge gone.
This way coaches can challenge what's important to them.

Simple give a coach 3 challenges a game. Let him decide what's revisited. The the coaches challenge is correct he keeps it. If not one challenge gone.
This way coaches can challenge what's important to them.
Well yeah, that would be a good solution, and that's exactly why it won't happen. The higher ups in football have got absolutely no interest in making it less controversial. Even if you ignore accusations of bias, they know that controversial decisions get them massive coverage.

Would we have gone through against Lpool if VAR was involved?

Well it'd have been 2-1 or even 2-2 after the first leg. At half time in the second we'd have been a goal in front or winning on away goals.

No-one knows. It would have been different from early on in the first half.

We'd have been going through at that point, only if it was used correctly though.

Well it'd have been 2-1 or even 2-2 after the first leg. At half time in the second we'd have been a goal in front or winning on away goals.

We'd have been going through at that point, only if it was used correctly though.

I meant first half of the first leg. From the Salah goal in the first match, everything changes.

We just need to create a team so fucking good even cheating can't stop us.

that is just about impossible when you have the officials doing there bit in the game even VAR is just a judgement by somebody sitting in a room and told what to see or not see. uefa are making that much money from football that the rules can never change its hand in glove for the so called big clubs and you scratch by back and shit like that. why have members on the board of uefa from clubs like barca madrid united munich and they call it fair competition hahahahah

i watch the draw and the guy doing the interview before the draw welcome one of our member club player ian rush hahahahahaha it happens every draw one of there members in the club uefa hahahahaha its like watch the the secret handshake club (freemasons) welcome brother ian hahahahah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.