Juventus away 25th November - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring the big guns back for this one , HART - ZABS , VINNY , OTTO , CLICHY - DINHO , DELPH - KDB , SILVA , STERLING - KUN , six changes , and the best combative team we can field , lets ram the negative media's comments , write back down their throats. We avoid defeat we win the group ,we shut a lot of people up , and piss a few italians off , into the bargain.

Can't get excited about it .

Hope all the blues going to Turin .

Have a great time .

This. Zabaleta is a warrior. We lack leaders.
This was our biggest problem V Liverpool, not a single leader on the pitch, those that lead by example, Fernandhino and Otamendi, nor those that just lead Kompany and Zab.

Are we certain that Kompany and Silva aren't available ? If no Kompany the CB partnership worries me, but it needs better cover in front, and I can't see Yaya not playing, but wonder if he's also carrying an injury ?

gutted not going, would have got a full house for 2015 CL games if I was going - be safe and enjoy blues - a result in Turin should ensure we get a decent draw for the Round of 16 (and we won't have to go back to Barca for the 3rd year running)

This was our biggest problem V Liverpool, not a single leader on the pitch, those that lead by example, Fernandhino and Otamendi, nor those that just lead Kompany and Zab.

Are we certain that Kompany and Silva aren't available ? If no Kompany the CB partnership worries me, but it needs better cover in front, and I can't see Yaya not playing, but wonder if he's also carrying an injury ?

My personal view on yaya is that he is injured. There were some awful performances yesterday and he wasnt great but he is rarely taken off a half time from a tactical point of view.
Just moved further forward.

I really hope one of Silva or Kompnay are back but I can't see it.

My personal view on yaya is that he is injured. There were some awful performances yesterday and he wasnt great but he is rarely taken off a half time from a tactical point of view.
Just moved further forward.
He was getting dogs abuse near me, but I didn't think he was that bad, he looked lost, not for the first time in that position when faced with lots of mobility, and he's not a leader, not in a captains way anyway.

I have a feeling Silva will be ready, both would be good, but Delph is someone who Juventus won't know much about, and could be a bonus (if fully fit). We need to be compact in midfield and quick on the break, but above all we need to bounce back from that dross yesterday.

Bring the big guns back for this one , HART - ZABS , VINNY , OTTO , CLICHY - DINHO , DELPH - KDB , SILVA , STERLING - KUN , six changes , and the best combative team we can field , lets ram the negative media's comments , write back down their throats. We avoid defeat we win the group ,we shut a lot of people up , and piss a few italians off , into the bargain.

Remind me why Delph finds himself in the category of a City "Big Gun". How many games has he played for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.