Juventus Away - Piazza san Carlo Torino meetup?

Just after reading the official supporters information guys. Quoting it word for word it says:

"Turin Police have requested that on match day Manchester City supporters make their way to a dedicated meeting point in the Parco del Valentino just off the Corso Vittorio Emanuele 11 and close to the Umberto 1 bridge over the River Po.

The meeting point is very close to the main Porta Nuova railway station and the club have been advised there are several bars in the area where visiting supporters are welcome.

A municipal bus service will be available to transfer supporters from the meeting point directly to the stadium. The club have been advised that supporters can arrive from 5.30pm (local time) and that buses would move off in a convoy of four buses at a time.

The shopping mall adjacent to the stadium will be open on a match night, up until 9pm."

Hope this helps :D

well
good news - got the ink off the tickets

bad news - damaged the frigging paper so will have to try urgent repairs

knew I should not have done it when still angry and hungover from Saturdays game

Anyone on the 06:50 out of Stansted tomorrow morning?

And have we decided where the meet is? Piazza san Carlo or the Parco del Valentino, or anyone else got any better ideas?

Ta.

A bit Chilly in Turin but last time there it was -12
Sunrise 07:40 Sunset 16:52
Last updated 20:07

Weather forecast details for Wednesday 25 November. Each column contains hourly forecast details for weather conditions, temperature, wind speed, wind direction, humidity, visibility and pressure.
TIME 0700 HOURS 1000 HOURS 1300 HOURS 1600 HOURS 1900 HOURS 2200 HOURS 0100 HOURS THU 0400 HOURS
Weather C
0.gif
3.gif
1.gif
1.gif
0.gif
2.gif
0.gif
0.gif

Temperature (°C) 0°C 1°C 2°C 1°C 0°C -1°C -1°C 0°C
Wind Speed (mph) WIND SPEED2MPHNORTH WESTERLY WIND SPEED1MPHWEST NORTH WESTERLY WIND SPEED4MPHSOUTH SOUTH EASTERLY WIND SPEED3MPHSOUTH EASTERLY WIND SPEED2MPHWESTERLY WIND SPEED2MPHNORTH WESTERLY WIND SPEED3MPHWESTERLY WIND SPEED6MPHWEST NORTH WESTERLY

A bit Chilly in Turin but last time there it was -12
Sunrise 07:40 Sunset 16:52
Last updated 20:07

Weather forecast details for Wednesday 25 November. Each column contains hourly forecast details for weather conditions, temperature, wind speed, wind direction, humidity, visibility and pressure.
TIME 0700 HOURS 1000 HOURS 1300 HOURS 1600 HOURS 1900 HOURS 2200 HOURS 0100 HOURS THU 0400 HOURS
Weather C
0.gif
3.gif
1.gif
1.gif
0.gif
2.gif
0.gif
0.gif

Temperature (°C) 0°C 1°C 2°C 1°C 0°C -1°C -1°C 0°C
Wind Speed (mph) WIND SPEED2MPHNORTH WESTERLY WIND SPEED1MPHWEST NORTH WESTERLY WIND SPEED4MPHSOUTH SOUTH EASTERLY WIND SPEED3MPHSOUTH EASTERLY WIND SPEED2MPHWESTERLY WIND SPEED2MPHNORTH WESTERLY WIND SPEED3MPHWESTERLY WIND SPEED6MPHWEST NORTH WESTERLY

Coldest I've ever been at a City game. Drove back to Milan after the game through all that fog. What a nightmare, but at least my plane left early the next day.

Taking plenty of warm clothes with me this time. See you all there tomorrow.

All set. On the 2 o'clock Ryanair to Bergamo.

I'd wrap up warm blues it looks like it fuckin freezing out there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.