Juventus Away - Piazza san Carlo Torino meetup?

Tickets still not arrived despite being sent on Tuesday, club said that their is a duplicate list and have to meet someone from the club outside the away turnstiles but thought you weren't allowed near the stadium without going through police tickets checks?

Anyone had to do this before?

Tickets still not arrived despite being sent on Tuesday, club said that their is a duplicate list and have to meet someone from the club outside the away turnstiles but thought you weren't allowed near the stadium without going through police tickets checks?

Anyone had to do this before?
Yes mate, common practice at euro aways.
Lisa E is usually there from the club - she is pretty good and always ends up sorting out someone who arrives without there tik etc

I just called the Ticket Office. They said not possible. I don't know why. Maybe because I live abroad and can't come to the ground. I was wondering whether I should simply make the name change on the on line form I ahve been asked to complete as that is the info going to Juventus.

I think you have to attend the Eitihad to get it changed which clearly you cannot do. The post above mentions Lisa ? is always there to help Blues out. She is very prominent on Euro aways so you should find her. Tel her the problem and I reckon she will sort it.
I do remember there were no checks last time but after France and today in Belgium they are going to be pretty much on the ball so there is likely to be checks on names etc.

Yes mate, common practice at euro aways.
Lisa E is usually there from the club - she is pretty good and always ends up sorting out someone who arrives without there tik etc
Ah yeh she was mentioned on the phone before just wanted to double check as all sounded a bit dodgy with us being told about how strict tickets will be etc, thanks mate

Has anyone read the info city have sent through. Says you can't take coins or belts into the ground which seem a bit much. I would dismiss it as bullshit but they have put it in bold along with no pyros.

Has anyone read the info city have sent through. Says you can't take coins or belts into the ground which seem a bit much. I would dismiss it as bullshit but they have put it in bold along with no pyros.
Jesus! That's ridiculous. Can they legally take money off you? Ans what if my pants fall down? They won't like that either.

brilliant stuff
flights from Edinburgh £50 return
not booked accom yet ... is it easy to get from Milan Airport to Turin?
buses seem to be every 3 hours .. is it easier to go to Milan then get a fast train?

Flying into Milan myself mate! Anywhere between 1-2 hours on the train from Milano Central. Im gonna spend sometime in Milan before jumping on the train to Turin though, check out the San Siro maybe :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.