Juventus knocked out of CL

Blue Smarties

Just been dumped out of the CL by Galatasaray in today's early game due to the weather yesterday, superb.

Blue Smarties said:
Just been dumped out of the CL by Galatasaray in today's early game due to the weather yesterday, superb.

Joke really. Game should never have taken place.

Proelia said:
And was there a need to create a thread about it
Uh, because there isn't one for it? Who made you a moderator you jumped up shit.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:29 pm --<br /><br />
gooner2 said:
Blue Smarties said:

The pitch was awful however Juventus only have themselves to blame, they should have done better with that group.

Isn't the Europa final at their ground?

Blue Smarties said:
Proelia said:
Uh, because there isn't one for it? Who made you a moderator you jumped up shit.

-- Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:29 pm --

gooner2 said:
Blue Smarties said:

The pitch was awful however Juventus only have themselves to blame, they should have done better with that group.

Your right that they been rubbish in this group but a game of that importance should have been played in front of full house and on proper pitch. not at 1pm in aftertoon playing half a game in front of half a stadium on half a pitch.

Sorry its a joke but still juventus could have defended the goal better.

corky1970 said:
Proelia said:

who da fuck are you ?

if Blue Smarties wants to start a thread on anal warts he can do, and ill probably post in it
Then why not create a thread cska knocked out or plzen knocked out ? Theres already a CL thread

Proelia said:
corky1970 said:
Proelia said:

who da fuck are you ?

if Blue Smarties wants to start a thread on anal warts he can do, and ill probably post in it
Then why not create a thread cska knocked out or plzen knocked out ? Theres already a CL thread
As you're so keen to be a moderator, for your initiation, link me to the CL thread for today.

Blue Smarties said:
Proelia said:
Uh, because there isn't one for it? Who made you a moderator you jumped up shit.

gooner2 said:
Blue Smarties said:

Thats the great thing about the internet i can say what i want as long as its not abusive XD

Proelia said:
Blue Smarties said:
Proelia said:

gooner2 said:

Thats the great thing about the internet i can say what i want as long as its not abusive XD

Just important we all try to be civil. best to make peace their not/

gooner2 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Proelia said:

gooner2 said:

Your right that they been rubbish in this group but a game of that importance should have been played in front of full house and on proper pitch. not at 1pm in aftertoon playing half a game in front of half a stadium on half a pitch.

Sorry its a joke but still juventus could have defended the goal better.
I do agree with you that the conditions should have been better, the pitch alone was awful, let alone the atmosphere. Games need to be played though, unfortunately I doubt it'll the last time we see something like this happen. With football, it may be Juventus who benefit next time.

Do have to admit though that anything that may push Pogba towards the door and hopefully to us is a blessing. I may be dreaming but sod it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.