Juventus knocked out of CL

They didn't deserve to qualify, failed to beat Galatasaray at home and Copenhagen away. Happy for Mancini though! Sounds like the match was a bit of a farce.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Smarties said:
Proelia said:
And was there a need to create a thread about it
Uh, because there isn't one for it? Who made you a moderator you jumped up shit.
He's not but I am and your charge sheet is getting pretty full.

It was already being discussed in the Mancini thread as it happens.

Sorry but it seems fair enough if someone wants to start a thread on a topic that doesn't have its own thread. While it might be being touched on elsewhere, if that became the criteria for starting threads, then that should be applied across the board and you'd have to get rid of half the threads.

If someone wants to specifically comment on any one particular match, why should that be a problem? The only issue seems to be that some seem to take offence that it is our ex-manager that achieved this.

Didn't even know the match was rescheduled but didn't see this coming. Juve are firing in domestic league and I saw their both of their games against Real Madrid. They played well mostly.
Surely they are a lock for the serie A title now with no Europe distraction

Well done Mancini though.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Smarties said:
Proelia said:
And was there a need to create a thread about it
Uh, because there isn't one for it? Who made you a moderator you jumped up shit.
He's not but I am and your charge sheet is getting pretty full.

It was already being discussed in the Mancini thread as it happens.
Excuse me for not clicking on a thread which is titled something completely different and created weeks in advance of this game. It's hardly a clear indicator for a discussion of Gala vs Juventus is it? If anything, that thread is derailed and off topic.

jared said:
Didn't even know the match was rescheduled but didn't see this coming. Juve are firing in domestic league and I saw their both of their games against Real Madrid. They played well mostly.

Depends how seriously they take the Europa League, if they play a strong side it's arguably actually more disruptive than CL, being on Thursdays. I think it's actually part of the problem with the competition, no-one wants to put a full side out on a Thursday evening if they have to play again at the weekend.

jared said:

They've been poor in the group stage which is bizarre. I thought they were going to rip up trees in Europe this year once they were handed such an easy group.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:02 pm --<br /><br />
pee dubya said:
jared said:

Depends how seriously they take the Europa League, if they play a strong side it's arguably actually more disruptive than CL, being on Thursdays. I think it's actually part of the problem with the competition, no-one wants to put a full side out on a Thursday evening if they have to play again at the weekend.
Pretty sure the final is at their ground in Turin mate (not Googled to confirm, however I believe that's what I read months ago). If it is, then I can see them wanting to win the Europa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.