Juventus knocked out of CL

Proelia said:
Blue Smarties said:
Proelia said:
And was there a need to create a thread about it
Uh, because there isn't one for it? Who made you a moderator you jumped up shit.

-- Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:29 pm --

gooner2 said:
Joke really. Game should never have taken place.
The pitch was awful however Juventus only have themselves to blame, they should have done better with that group.

Isn't the Europa final at their ground?
Thats the great thing about the internet i can say what i want as long as its not abusive XD
Like telling a poster to piss off you mean?

Gaylord du Bois said:
Proelia said:
Blue Smarties said:
Uh, because there isn't one for it? Who made you a moderator you jumped up shit.

The pitch was awful however Juventus only have themselves to blame, they should have done better with that group.

Thats the great thing about the internet i can say what i want as long as its not abusive XD

I dont really understand why people get so pissed off at each other in here. 99% of us support the same team and have an unhealthy passion for football! How hard can it be to get along with one another? It's about time people came to terms with the fact that just because somebody has a different opinion than your own, that doesn't make your opinion or theirs any less important or relevent.

Proelia - You are on a General Football forum and you are moaning that somebody makes a post about a football game. Whats the problem? You have tried to justify yourself by saying 'Then why not create a thread cska knocked out or plzen knocked out ?' but this game was played under very different circumstances than 'the norm' and for that alone, it probably deserves it's own thread.

Anyway, peace out dudes!

pee dubya said:
jared said:
Didn't even know the match was rescheduled but didn't see this coming. Juve are firing in domestic league and I saw their both of their games against Real Madrid. They played well mostly.
Surely they are a lock for the serie A title now with no Europe distraction

Well done Mancini though.
Depends how seriously they take the Europa League, if they play a strong side it's arguably actually more disruptive than CL, being on Thursdays. I think it's actually part of the problem with the competition, no-one wants to put a full side out on a Thursday evening if they have to play again at the weekend.

True. I did forget about the Europa competition. But based on previous top Italian sides' attitude towards it, I reckon juve will treat it like a bastard child despite the final going to be on their ground.

Isn't it also a straight forward shoot-out between Milan and Ajax tonight?

Could be a poor week for Italian teams in Europe Juve out and hard to see Napoli doing what is required against Arsenal.

Pleased for Bobby though.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Proelia said:
Blue Smarties said:

Not really aimed towards you personally more towards your slagging of MDM after he had a very good game

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
He went from Man City
to Galatasaray!

Mancini wo oah oah

Carlos Tevez wo-oh oh
Carlos Tevez wo-oh oh
He's playing the Thursday night league
For a dodgy Italian team

funny how it happened, Mancini had Gala defending deep right until the last 10. The bbc comms were screaming at him to make attacking subs. Then Gala landed the sucker punch. He will drive you mad but he does have a clue about this game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.