Juventus knocked out of CL

Blue Haze said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Haze said:
Congrats to Bobby. Strangely his group is just as difficult as the ones he had at City, yet advanced on his first try.
Got through with 7 points yet didn't get through with 10 two seasons ago. Just goes to show how strange the groups can be. Benfica came third on 10 this season as well didn't they?
Yep. So odd how things work out like that.
we qualified with 9 this year and went out with 10 2 years back.
before someone pipes up, we'd gone through after matchday 4 with 9 points, I know we finished with 15.
as for the napolitano, couldn't possibly feel less sorry for anyone else bar the rags.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
Gazzetta reports that Galatasaray gardeners told on purpose by director Lufti Aribogan to destroy half of pitch where Juventus had to attack

Yeah, I've got this image of Mancini laughing in Tevez's face lol..............

themadinventor said:
Yeah, I've got this image of Mancini laughing in Tevez's face lol..............

haha , happy for mancini...also remember reading in an interview that he joined juventus for progress in the champions league

funny how things turn out .... (not slaagin tevez at all ...just saying though)

Does this mean we can start talking to Pogba and bigging up our European ambitions. He can get a front row seat to our squad... Get it done Txixi!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
Did the op get banned for calling someone a jumped up shit

I've read the Did we get it wrong thread and the op is called a c unt and just abt every name under the sun.

That the beauty of the warning system. If you are on 2 and get another 1 its see you later for a certain amount of time. If you are on non and get 1 then you are free to carry on
Indeed it is, which makes it more odd considering I'm a warning level of zero. It seems keeping your head down doesn't work when some share Liverpool's love of history.

Anyway, I thought Milan were going to be edged out by Ajax, could have been an awful day for Italian football.

alky313 said:
Does this mean we can start talking to Pogba and bigging up our European ambitions. He can get a front row seat to our squad... Get it done Txixi!
Hopefully so, imagine our midfield three.

FantasyIreland said:
Gazzetta reports that Galatasaray gardeners told on purpose by director Lufti Aribogan to destroy half of pitch where Juventus had to attack

it is becoming a joke by the juve and italian press

juve lost because they are shit, they won only one match ! they wanted to advance with 7 ( in case of a draw with galata)

rembember them talking much how they will beat real how gala and the dannish side are crap

so serve them right :)

FantasyIreland said:

haha was that meant to be at half time? wouldn't really work otherwise. can't stand juve well done mancini!

lostmyhouseski said:
FantasyIreland said:

haha was that meant to be at half time? wouldn't really work otherwise. can't stand juve well done mancini!

If it was done overnight, then Galatasaray only had to attack that end for 10 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.