Juventus v CITY - Official Match Thread.

Are you at any advantage in the next round if you finish top?

If not I expect something like:

_______________Given_______________
Richards___Boyata____Lescott____Bridge
__________Adebayor___RSC___________

Or maybe with Milner in for one of the final 2/3rds.

keemcfc said:

Finishing first means you will play a team that finished second in any group for the round of 16. Vice-versa for if you finish second.

BlueFeather said:
keemcfc said:

Finishing first means you will play a team that finished second in any group for the round of 16. Vice-versa for if you finish second.
plus you play the 2nd leg at home

Don't focus too much on finishing 1st or 2nd, whatever happens now we're in the knock out rounds and we've got to do the business against whoever we face and wherever we play...but top would be nice lol. Question is, will Juve play a weakened team seeing as they're out of the tournament? I think so.

I'd like to see our team line up as...

-----------------Given----------------
Richards----Boyata---Lescott----Kolarov
SWP----Vieira---Milner---Ibrahim----AJ
----------------Balotelli---------------

Pack the midfield so we can break them up and let the wingers fly on the counter. Milner will be running his balls off to get forward as usual. I think if we take it to them we can come away with a win but if we get anything less we can always hope Alan does us a job and stops Poznan getting any points. Play Kolarov, he needs more match time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.