Juventus v CITY - Official Match Thread.

Matty said:
Fucking hate it when City games are on ESPN. It's ridiculously expensive for what it is, so I don't pay for it, which means I've got to go to the pub to watch it, which isn't so bad at 8pm, but 6pm is a ballache due to finishing work etc.

It's amazing but DirecTv (The Satellite provider) in the USA has ALL Europa league AND Champions League games FREE !

The only exception is if the game is being shown on one of the other premium channels, such as Fox Soccer Channel (Which costs extra per month), then they don't show that game.

And, 99% are always in HD.

Given; Boateng, Richards, Boyata, Bridge; Wright-Phillips, Vieira, Milner, Johnson; Nimely, Jo

kidash said:
Given; Boateng, Richards, Boyata, Bridge; Wright-Phillips, Vieira, Milner, Johnson; Nimely, Jo

official team? any idea of the Juve side? any first teamers?

tonethestone said:
kidash said:

official team? any idea of the Juve side? any first teamers?

actually just seen Juve team, pretty strong, in fact all first team i think.

Robinho Cant Dance said:
They desperately need to win and hope Poznan slip up so we should expect a strong team.

I will say it one more time....

Juventus cannot qualify! If they win 10-0 they still do not qualify - understand?

Robinho Cant Dance said:
They desperately need to win and hope Poznan slip up so we should expect a strong team.

really? i didnt think Juve could get through now. Micah cpt?! weird.

Theo555 said:
Robinho Cant Dance said:

I will say it one more time....

Juventus cannot qualify! If they win 10-0 they still do not qualify - understand?

ah, thought so. very surprised they have such a strong team out for tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.