Juventus v CITY - Official Match Thread.

Goo said:
Fair play Jo that was a decent goal.

I feel the problem with Jo is pressure. If you're not scoring you feel you're not worth your price tag, and the desire to score and show your worth can hinder your performance. In fairness he's getting in some good spots, just finding it hard to find the finishing touch.

Look at Rooney, similar thing happening to him, if he weren't such a c*** perhaps I'd have some sympathy like I do with Jo. You got to hand it to Jo, he keeps his mouth shut, gets on with the game and doesn't go crying to the media or his agent about getting games.

I've also noticed players have lost faith in him, a couple of times he's been in prime position to be fed a tap in and Tevez and Balotelli (two memorable instances) just went for glory and missed. I don't think the abuse is just in my opinion.

Really hope that goal can give him a bit more confidence within himself and within the team. He must be doing something in training to get picked by Bobby!

I agree with a lot you say - we play 2 up top but effectively Ballo and Tevez will not pass if there have the remotest sight of goal.

Our fans were brilliant tonight, showed amazing support in contrast to a non-existent home support. The lad in shorts raised a few eyebrows and I was glad to see the Dukinfield, St George flag up an hour before kickoff :)

Havent read back through the whole thread, but that's Boyata's third recent goal-costing error by my count.

After the last one there were the usual calls of dont be too critical cos he's an an academy product, and 'he's learning', 'he'll improve'. Well i'd like him to do that somewhere other than in our first team please.

chesterbells said:
Havent read back through the whole thread, but that's Boyata's third recent goal-costing error by my count.

After the last one there were the usual calls of dont be too critical cos he's an an academy product, and 'he's learning', 'he'll improve'. Well i'd like him to do that somewhere other than in our first team please.

Purely Boyata or do you care to lay some blame at Milner for losing the ball in the first place,SWP not tracking back or Richards for not dealing with the cross?

FantasyIreland said:
chesterbells said:

Purely Boyata or do you care to lay some blame at Milner for losing the ball in the first place,SWP not tracking back or Richards for not dealing with the cross?

No, you're right, hard to disagree with any of that.
I guess i'm just not fully convinced by Boyata whenever I see him playing a full game.

Just getting ready to leave Turin, absolutely lovely city with NO trouble or hint of it anywhere. Walked around stadium in afternoon with 70's afro wigs and our skirts/scarves etc before game and dived in local bar after game. Beer cheaper than centre and great pizzas for a fiver. nice trip apart from a fat blue telling us to stop chanting before game in Huntsman bar.. was better atmos night before when all 3 rooms in there were buzzing. Would do Italian tie again no probs. 3 sets of checks, searches on way into ground though, even took the small weight off my hotel room key off me!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.