Juventus v CITY - Official Match Thread.

Micah's reaction blamed at teammates was disgusting! Even worse is the goal was almost totally came from his own mistake!

Awful 1st half with some truly rancid performances.

The game means little as far as the club is concerned because I would back us to beat anyone left in this competition but for some players its their chance to impress and on the whole are falling woefully short.

Bridge - One of the worst buys in our clubs history and we have bought some shit over the years. Want to know why England are shit and dont win Euro championships and World Cups look no further than the likes of Bridge.

SWP - What happened to this fella? Just has nothing about his game anymore! He is so predictable its unreal.

Jo - Dogshit. Didnt just miss the target from 18 inches but completely missed the ball!

Now although frustrating how the 3 above perform doesnt really matter on the grander scale because I know they are shit but more importantly Mancini knows they are shit and therefore have no future at the club. What concerns me more is the performances of Milner, not only does he run like he has a tank on his back but his passing is atrocious. I really fear for him because if you cant pass in a Mancini team then you effectively have no future!

Im not bothered about tonights result but I thought some players would show what they are capable of!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Jesus christ, dullest game I have seen all season... was to be expected though. We looked good first 5 mins then just seemed to sit back as usual. Its frustrating as I look down the subs, there is no player that can possibly go out there and change the game. Silva should of gone along.

And Jo... overpaid useless piece of shit.

And il fucking flip if someone tells me to stop moaning or get behind the fucking team...

Come on mate, stop moaning, get behind the fucking team lad

mcfc_nick said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Jesus christ, dullest game I have seen all season... was to be expected though. We looked good first 5 mins then just seemed to sit back as usual. Its frustrating as I look down the subs, there is no player that can possibly go out there and change the game. Silva should of gone along.

And Jo... overpaid useless piece of shit.

And il fucking flip if someone tells me to stop moaning or get behind the fucking team...

Come on mate, stop moaning, get behind the fucking team lad

Why do I have to get behind the team? Why don't they get in front of the fans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.