Juventus v CITY - Official Match Thread.

Fair play Jo that was a decent goal.

I feel the problem with Jo is pressure. If you're not scoring you feel you're not worth your price tag, and the desire to score and show your worth can hinder your performance. In fairness he's getting in some good spots, just finding it hard to find the finishing touch.

Look at Rooney, similar thing happening to him, if he weren't such a c*** perhaps I'd have some sympathy like I do with Jo. You got to hand it to Jo, he keeps his mouth shut, gets on with the game and doesn't go crying to the media or his agent about getting games.

I've also noticed players have lost faith in him, a couple of times he's been in prime position to be fed a tap in and Tevez and Balotelli (two memorable instances) just went for glory and missed. I don't think the abuse is just in my opinion.

Really hope that goal can give him a bit more confidence within himself and within the team. He must be doing something in training to get picked by Bobby!

bluetonium said:
Yeah, Jo's so bad... blah blah. Played well tonight imo, great finish. Our most likely scorer all match, unlucky that was not his second.

Oh, ALAN just missed chance for Salzburg, and that lanky forward missed a one on one. They're pushing for a goal and Poznan are just soaking it up.

Drivel!

Hes missed 3 from a combined total of 2 yards! Fucking law of averages says that he would bag 1! Guy is complete dogshit hence the reason that despite being on loan to half of Europe he keeps ending up back with us!

Del Piero a name that used to command respect. Now he's just a cheating diving ****

OrigamiNinja said:
bluetonium said:
Yeah, Jo's so bad... blah blah. Played well tonight imo, great finish. Our most likely scorer all match, unlucky that was not his second.

Oh, ALAN just missed chance for Salzburg, and that lanky forward missed a one on one. They're pushing for a goal and Poznan are just soaking it up.

Drivel!

Hes missed 3 from a combined total of 2 yards! Fucking law of averages says that he would bag 1! Guy is complete dogshit hence the reason that despite being on loan to half of Europe he keeps ending up back with us!

Never said Jo was not dogshit, very unlikely to be in Mancini's long term plans, but fair dos he would have won us this match if that offside goal was correctly ruled onside.

ALAN update - he's just kneecapped someone for tugging his shirt, got away with it too. Go on lad!

Ok, we've won the group. No way Poznan are getting 3 more in injury time. Happy days :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.