Juventus

Cough....... Danilo plus cash for Cancelo ..... cough

We all knew that was a falsifed inflated deal for the benefit of FFP
Cancelo has contributed a lot more than Danilo did to our success. I think the "plus cash" bit of the transfer can be justified by looking at the appearances the players made for City.

Yup, but that in itself would not be false accounting (though it may be sharp practice). For that you have to do something different from what your official accounts show. I suppose they could just lie to UEFA but the other club would have to be squared.
I think it could be classed as false accounting as they would book the £10m as profit in the accounts. It certainly would be from an FFP point of view.

I think our quiet neighbours along with Barca and Madrid have financial shenanigans going on behind the scenes.

Bayern's sponsership by their own major shareholders is all legal and above board, nothing to see here!
And Agnelli companies sponsor Juve.

Juve calling folk out is hilarious. Not a single **** involved in there match fixing trophy winning scandal went to prison. A club well and truly owned by the mafia.
Bloody hell mate. Careful what you say. Don’t accept any invites to go out for a boat ride from Mediterranean types.

I think our quiet neighbours along with Barca and Madrid have financial shenanigans going on behind the scenes.

Bayern's sponsership by their own major shareholders is all legal and above board, nothing to see here!

Have to say, if you had a wish list for some bad stuff to happen: Barcelona (financially fucked), United (owners selling up), Liverpool (owners selling up), Juventus (back down to the 2nd div presumably). If something happens to Madrid in the next few months, I will start believing that we are indeed getting pay-back, one club at a time.

You could do a swap player for youngsters who both clubs rate at 500k and state you both value them at £10m.

See the Arthur / Pjanic swap as an example of doing it with first team players.

I don't think any City thought we'd get £30m for Danilo nor Juve fan £60m for Cancelo.
Danilo was a snip at £30m. He has been brilliant for Juventus and Brazil. We should have kept him given our constant fullback crisis. He could still pick up a World Cup winners' medal in Qatar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.