Kaboul?

Could probably pick him up for a bargain basement price given Pompey's circumstances

Project said:
Could probably pick him up for a bargain basement price given Pompey's circumstances

That's what I thought, cheap for back-up whilst we've got injuries and while Toure's away. But then after reading this.... http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/incomin ... 72247.html

""If another club makes a silly offer for some of our players, which quite clearly they can, then there’s not that many people available in the January transfer window, as everyone knows.Those that are available take a bigger premium."

There under a transfer embargo, are in dire need of funds, yet feel they can still stick a City premium on top of his fee? Are they having a laugh?! Maybe if they'd have sold Kranjcar for a proper fee rather than the 2million it was supposed good olde 'Arry paid, they would be able to pay their remaining players wages! I'd give them a shit offer and if they want alot more (if they stick on a City premium) i'd tell em to feck off, we've got a top team now in which we should only be paying a "city premium" on the very best!

It's probs all bollocks anyways but that quote is a joke!

LifeOfRyan7 said:
Project said:

That's what I thought, cheap for back-up whilst we've got injuries and while Toure's away. But then after reading this.... http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/incomin ... 72247.html

""If another club makes a silly offer for some of our players, which quite clearly they can, then there’s not that many people available in the January transfer window, as everyone knows.Those that are available take a bigger premium."

There under a transfer embargo, are in dire need of funds, yet feel they can still stick a City premium on top of his fee? Are they having a laugh?! Maybe if they'd have sold Kranjcar for a proper fee rather than the 2million it was supposed good olde 'Arry paid, they would be able to pay their remaining players wages! I'd give them a shit offer and if they want alot more (if they stick on a City premium) i'd tell em to feck off, we've got a top team now in which we should only be paying a "city premium" on the very best!

They need the money a lot more than we need Kaboul. £2M take it or leave it, because good luck finding a buyer for £8M

Project said:
LifeOfRyan7 said:

They need the money a lot more than we need Kaboul. £2M take it or leave it, because good luck finding a buyer for £8M

I'd rather we didn't bother at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.