Kaboul?

Bluemer said:
Hahahahaha

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/incomin ... 72247.html
Younes Kaboul last night moved a step closer to joining Manchester City after Portsmouth invited Roberto Mancini to make them an offer.
City boss Mancini has lined up £8million pounds rated Kaboul as his first signing and Portsmouth are ready to cash in on the former Tottenham defender to help get their transfer embargo lifted.
Pompey executive director Mark Jacobs said: ìIt just depends on what happens, basically.
"If another club makes a silly offer for some of our players, which quite clearly they can, then there’s not that many people available in the January transfer window, as everyone knows.
"Those that are available take a bigger premium."
Kaboul, 23, has played 34 games - scoring four goals - since arriving at Fratton Park from Spurs in July 2007 in a £7million pounds deal.
Portsmouth need to find £10million pounds to pay off Chelsea, Watford and French club Rennes to get their embargo lifted and allow Avram Grant to strengthen his squad in next monthís transfer window.
Jacob, who has also assured players they will be paid their December wages on time today, added: "I hope it will get lifted this week.
"We haven’t had the benefit of a transfer window. As soon as we have the benefit then it will be an opportunity for Avram to start doing some trade."

No thanks - Please make this thread dissapear

£9.5 million is hardly cheap. It was Dawson and King who made the difference yesterday, though kaboul certainly didn't have a bad game

The Fat el Hombre said:
£9.5 million is hardly cheap. It was Dawson and King who made the difference yesterday, though kaboul certainly didn't have a bad game

He cost far less than £9.5 million. I'm not sure what the actual fee was, but probably less than £3 million.

ginola999 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

He cost far less than £9.5 million. I'm not sure what the actual fee was, but probably less than £3 million.

don't talk soft. after taking off the money they owed you, the net fee recieved by portsmouth was over 5m. can't be bothered going through that administrator's report again, oh, ok, I can, they owed you 3m for boateng, 500k in interest on o'hara. so that's 8.5m. the begovic penalty fee was only incurred after the deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.