Kai Havertz

Apparently his girlfriend and the Mother of his child doesn't want to leave.. But Sane is a mothers boy and listens to her when She says She wants him to come back to Germany...
There are situations where the right player is on the market and you have to go all in for him, even if you have no need for a player in his position.
For example, if Mbappe was on the market tomorrow morning no one would say - no, we don't need him, we have Aguero and Jesus.
Havertz is a superstar, he has the potential to be our best player in the next decade. He is so talented,great height
, excellent ball control, gifted scorer. True - we don't need a player in his position, but we need to find a place for him.
In my opinion he has all the skills to be the perfect false 9.

how has he been disrespected ?

After 17/18, Raheem and Leroy should’ve been offered the same terms, it would’ve been a far higher rise for Leroy but it’s not unfair to say they both deserved it. Then Pep dropped him with little explanation - the same summer he was dropped by Germany which naturally affected his confidence.

We’ve always known Leroy has an attitude of arrogance- his massive back tattoo is of himself celebrating a goal, but being dropped, offered worse terms than his contemporary, and then struggling to make it off the bench despite always coming up with the goals when needed and then Bayern getting in his ear so brash and publicly. I just think City should’ve done better to keep a complete gem of a player.

After 17/18, Raheem and Leroy should’ve been offered the same terms, it would’ve been a far higher rise for Leroy but it’s not unfair to say they both deserved it. Then Pep dropped him with little explanation - the same summer he was dropped by Germany which naturally affected his confidence.
Pep always said he'd told Sane what he wanted from him, the fact he dropped him explains why he wasn't offered what Raheem was. Besides I think Sane's main complaint is game time, which is entirely Peps choice as it should be, same for Low with Germany.

Pep always said he'd told Sane what he wanted from him, the fact he dropped him explains why he wasn't offered what Raheem was. Besides I think Sane's main complaint is game time, which is entirely Peps choice as it should be, same for Low with Germany.
The problem is that we are gonna sell a top tier player whose value is gonna be sky high for £70 -£80 mill at a push then we have to pay prob more than that to find someone who is not on sane’s level . Not great business that is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.