Kai Havertz

Tin hat on, I'd like to sell sane, gundogan, mahrez, nico and let ferna, David go.
Theres at least £170m.
Then a midfield of rodri, foden, Bernardo, zinchenko, Kdb, havertz, (rodri backup) & doyle.
Wingers raheem, bailey, werner & braaf.
CBs stones, laporte, koulibaly, garcia & bellis Harwood.
Then the following season see if werner can step up to rotate with jesus or go balls out for mbappe.

need more than a tin hat with ideas like this!!!!

His assists have dropped from 8 in first season to 4 combined this and last season. Seems to be playing more as a Second Striker.

Tin hat on, I'd like to sell sane, gundogan, mahrez, nico and let ferna, David go.
Theres at least £170m.
Then a midfield of rodri, foden, Bernardo, zinchenko, Kdb, havertz, (rodri backup) & doyle.
Wingers raheem, bailey, werner & braaf.
CBs stones, laporte, koulibaly, garcia & bellis Harwood.
Then the following season see if werner can step up to rotate with jesus or go balls out for mbappe.

Why stop there?

Let’s sell Ederson, Laporte, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling and Aguero while we’re at it. Screw being an excellent football side, we need ‘shiny new toys’.

havertz's best position is right-sided attacking midfielder. we already have the two best players in the world in that position.

the chances of us signing him are less than zero.

Why stop there?

Let’s sell Ederson, Laporte, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling and Aguero while we’re at it. Screw being an excellent football side, we need ‘shiny new toys’.
What are you on about?
Ferna & david end of contract and showing age.
Sane doesnt look like he wants to sign a new contract
Nico isn't what we need
Mahrez I feel (my opinion) hasn't stepped up and slows us down.
Gundogan lovely player but if he isn't playing as a holding mid again he isn't what we need.
So where is the problem with what I have put. We need more speed and quick decisions in midfield and out wide.

Bernardo and Mahrez play in his position. If we drop him to midfield we have Foden and Bernardo who can also play there, but he makes more sense here than as a winger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.