Kai Havertz

I remember reading somewhere the idea that "With certain mega talents, it's not about where do they fit in your team, you find a way because they are too good to not include"

Been saying this for ages about Havertz. He'd be f**king quality in our side wherever he goes

I remember reading somewhere the idea that "With certain mega talents, it's not about where do they fit in your team, you find a way because they are too good to not include"

This. There are certain players where you can build a team around their strengths. Aguero, Yaya and to a lesser extent Silva have been those players for us. There is nobody who will replace them because they're so special. You have to find other special players and adjust for them.

I really want this kid in light blue. He ticks so many boxes and provides us with so much flexibility for years to come.
Havertz and Foden in 4 years? That's a dizzying thought. Will be like Yaya and Dave in their prime. Except with even a more fantastic support cast. Sterling in his Prime, Torres in his, Bernado in his etc

My head is about to explode from the thought.

Get this man in!!!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.