Kaizer Chiefs vs City

jhg1989 said:
Never saw De Jong pass forward last season that was a great ball to Etuhu!

Did you not see that pass from the edge of our area to SWP who was about 25 yards out and attempted a shot? Class pass from NDJ, he's had one awful pass but apart from that his passing has been excellent

Him, Barry and Ireland have all had good halfs with Barry being the best player on the pitch IMO

Quite impressed with the balance of the midfield three. Stevie and Barry took it in turns to make the forward runs causing confusion for the Kaizer Chiefs. Pretty sure we will start with those three against Blackburn

sam221985 said:
Robster48 said:
anyone know how to change the resolution from high to low, i cant work it out and im sick of the picture freezing all the time. Shouldnt have a problem with bandwidth and the laptop is quite new...

click the link underneath the screen to the right that says switch to low resolution.

seems a lot better behaved for me since I switched to lo-res and the picture is by no means terrible

Jesus! cant believe I missed that, would help if I scroll down eh! Thanks for the help anyway, thats much better!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.