Kaizer Chiefs vs City

Look at the hot rod!

2z8q0kl.jpg

Better performance from City tonite , we look a bit more intersted than on Saturday ...... nice to score for once just before half time though rather than our usual habit of conceding one ........ great move for the goal and well finished off by Stephen Ireland ..... i'll bet Carrick wouldn't have got on the end of that!

Yes!

Ok, now Etuhu's done his bit, get petrov on...

Chuffed for Stevie as he was looking like he was struggling to have a positive effect in the way he normally.

Caicedo - been flagged more times than a taxi!
Hopefully Boji, and Petrov will get on.

Barry = Awesome buy.
Although with so much going through him i think Shauny is getting left out on the wing.

Bridge is much improved! And the boys at the back are doing good enough too.

The real quality is in how the picture gets from SA to my Mac, I am very impressed. Makes MCFCTV look like PlaySkool. However . . . . why is it that everytime KC get the ball I think they are gonna do us. Have I got a dyed-in-the-wool sky blue mentality or is the footy not very good. Hope for better in the 2nd Half.

i just want to say congratulations to the fella who just won that new car. the key is the size of a cello, but i guess you don't ever lose track of it, so that's cool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.