Kaizer Chiefs vs City

Granted the oppostion isn't the greatest but Mee and McGivern at the centre of the defence have impressed me tonight.

jd-blue said:
is it just me or does petrov not seem to get on with benjani? petrov seems so be getting really annoyed at him for all the chances he has screwed up, and when he played that ball to benji nd it ran out of pla, petrov had a go at him?

I'm not suprised, I'd get pissed off crossing to someone who is perpetually offside!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Ahhh. 10 behind the ball and backs against the wall against inferior teams, baffling substitutions, SWP in centre mid, and Benjani. Looks like Hughes is going to subject us to another season of joy

Only joking, I think.....

Seriously though. I am actually sat here pretty fucking depressed that Benjani is running around here in a City shirt. I didn't expect this at all, it's come as a shock to me and is hard to take in

Just remember the time when he helped CITY beat the shite for the first time at OT for fucking years, on their special crash day too. Remember him for that and be thankful we're now in a bigger, better place.

Phone me up mate, I'll talk you through things yeah?

Dubai Blue said:
Project said:
Do we definitely play on Saturday? What if we come third by goal difference?
We have a bye to the final. The other two play off for the final.

I assume you lot have an English commentator then and not the annoying Arabic prat I'm listening to???

South African commentator who speaks English. He's class btw.

Tournaments where we get a bye to the final - something I can get used to

TFC said:
Fuck me, Id love it if the OS could do this for every game....

Would never happen, but this pic is far better than the usual shite streams I get.

Mine keepa freezing all the time, annoying.

jd-blue said:
is it just me or does petrov not seem to get on with benjani? petrov seems so be getting really annoyed at him for all the chances he has screwed up, and when he played that ball to benji nd it ran out of pla, petrov had a go at him?
thats cos Petrov knows he is shite

how many offisdes in one game?

I know pre season is about fitness, but surely we should be playing the new signings so they can gel as a team

jd-blue said:

Petrov could have did better with that pass.

jd-blue said:

well wouldnt you ?

id be well pissed off with benji he is shite , doesnt even know how to stay fkin onside

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.