Super
Super Steve
Super
Super Steve
Super Stevie Ireland!!

johnmc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
That's exactly what he said.

A few others have been seeing their arses a bit too much for me too over a fucking pre season friendly where fitness is the only real concern to one and all.

Some people either a) know fuck all or b) just want to piss and moan

Works the other way as well. Some people were saying how good certain players looked and how good we were playing.

Those people, whilst I appreciate their positivity, are just as confused as the ones moaning.

Everyone chill out

Peace and love

TFC said:
Fuck me, Id love it if the OS could do this for every game....

Would never happen, but this pic is far better than the usual shite streams I get.

wtz th point? city wont be making any money then if everyone just watches it online.

hello said:
is n't this vodcom cup thing a mini tounrament so if it stays like this we will out unless orlando beat these guys in yellow?
No, this is a better trophy
we are in the final no matter what
we could lose both games and still be in the final

Ahhh. 10 behind the ball and backs against the wall against inferior teams, baffling substitutions, SWP in centre mid, and Benjani. Looks like Hughes is going to subject us to another season of joy

Only joking, I think.....

Seriously though. I am actually sat here pretty fucking depressed that Benjani is running around here in a City shirt. I didn't expect this at all, it's come as a shock to me and is hard to take in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.