Kaizer Chiefs vs City

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The real quality is in how the picture gets from SA to my Mac, I am very impressed. Makes MCFCTV look like PlaySkool. However . . . . why is it that everytime KC get the ball I think they are gonna do us. Have I got a dyed-in-the-wool sky blue mentality or is the footy not very good. Hope for better in the 2nd Half.

Don't think it got better in the second half. Even with the fringe on we should have whipped these. A better opposition would have stuffed us. Do you think these comps are a way of showing the world what we are about, because I get the impression we are still finding out what we might be about. Can only get better. Even the link lost a bit of smooth.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Good workout thought Mee and Mcgiven were excellent Kelvin and Benjani shouldn't ever be anywhere near the first team, the ref was awful nothing new there. Hopefully Given is never injured but Taylor made some good saves and could do a job(bit dodgy) Not sure about Vidal anyone know more about him? Great stream and well done MCFC
imo kelvin did well and put in a shift, wiess is good and as you said Mee and mcGiven were good also. Not sure about SWP in CM and not sure about De Jong.
The class in Barry was obvious to see.

What score did the game finish? I had to leave for work at HT when it was 1-0?

I thought the first half we played very well, great run from Etuhu and a calm finish from Superman.

Was it my laptop, it was freezing every half second for 3-4 secs. The first half wasn't to bad but I missed most of the second half. What I saw of Barry in the first half looked OK.

Etuhu would have been more use pushing a lawnmower...
Benjani looked like he should be playing non-league football...

However, impressed by the rest of the team, bar Taylor, but he will be on the bench anyway, chronic 2nd half but we should sort that out when fitness improves...

Credit to the mcfc tech team I thought the stream was superb except the occasional pause, but it was really really good, looking forward to the game on saturday, I hope its on the OS again! :)

thought Barry looked excellent (how was that a booking though?), and also thought Mee and McGivern looked good (do we definitely need Terry and Lescott? joking) and who was the lad Vadal, know nothing about him but thought he had a good touch?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.