Kaka

Benzema

Team 2

Hart

Richards--Onuoha--Lescott--Taiwo

SWP---De Jong--Johnson--Petrov

Santa Cruz--Sturridge

300 million well spent i think

--------------------------------------------HART----------------------------------------------------------

----ZABLETA-----------------------DUNNE-------------KOMPANY-----------------------BRIDGE-----------------

-----------------------------------------DE JONG-------------------------------------------------------------

SWP----------------------------IRELAND-----------------------KAKA------------------------ROBINHO----

-----------------------------------------STRIKER--------------------------------------------------------

Away from home:

-----------------------------------------HART----------------------------------------------------------

---ZABLETA--------------------RICHARDS--------------------------DUNNE----------------------BRIDGE

---SWP(IRELAND)-----------------------KOMPANY---------------------------DE JONG-----------------ROBINHO

-----------------------------------------------------KAKA-----------------------------------------

------------------------------------------STRIKER

I think we should play with the 4-3-3 system Chelsea used under Mourinho. With Kaka & Robinho playing just off the centre forward. That would leave Wright Phillips, Kompany / de Jong & Ireland to do the donkey work in midfield. I wouldn’t waste Robinho on the left wing cause that’s when he seems to go missing.

Team.jpg

De Jong is just what we need. Personally, if Kaka does come I can see Stevie playing in centre mid but taking on more defensive responsibility in front of De Jong, with Kompany going to CB.

At the end of the day, Stevie has been great this season in an attacking role, but Kaka is the best attacking centre-mid in the world so Stevie is going to have to adjust one way or another.

Astuteboy said:
De Jong is just what we need. Personally, if Kaka does come I can see Stevie playing in centre mid but taking on more defensive responsibility in front of De Jong, with Kompany going to CB.

At the end of the day, Stevie has been great this season in an attacking role, but Kaka is the best attacking centre-mid in the world so Stevie is going to have to adjust one way or another.

Ireland can just do what he already does. He has the engine to be defending in his own box one minute and then the furthest man forward for the counter attack.

Possible team in February

.......................Hart

...Zabaleta..Richards..Kompany...Bridge

..............De Jong.......Ireland

....SWP............Kaka..........Robinho

...............Santa Cruz

My Dream Team in February

.......................Hart

.....Zabaleta....Albiol...Agger......Bridge

................De Jong......Kompany

...SWP............Kaka..........Robinho

..................Villa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.