KAKA DEAL BACK ON???? (MERGED)

Re: Mark Bowen statement re Kaka

Right. This just reiterates my point on the previous page. Please City, give the exclusive to the BBC. Sky have even stuck it up on their yellow tracker bar.

They blatantly have a journalist sat looking at news now. Of all the links on that page they have pulled out the most negative one today and sourced it as gospel.

Project said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Project said:
"negotiations been going on for a fair while now"

"we believe the deal is very close"

"need to sell the idea and future plans of the club"

"its very much a strong possibility that Kaka will be coming to Man City"

"his love for AC Milan goes without saying... but when people were saying the deal was dead yesterday, that wasn't our understanding of the situation"

Is this what Bowen has said today?

Yes about 30 minutes ago. Audio interview available - its legit.

So it's still very much on - OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

svennis pennis said:
Lol. Anul Bhorul is spitting his bile all over the deal now on SSN claiming we have withdrawn the offer. Complete bullshit.

I hope this dirty little man is flogged!

Is flogging still legal out there?

Off with his head ;)

sky sports news are saying weve called it off whats happening guys?!?!?!

THIS IS SENDING ME CRAZY,

ITS ON, ITS OFF, ITS ON, ITS OFF, ITS ON, ITS OFF ARGH!!!!

Can anyone update me on the SSN breaking news that we've withdrawn our kaka bid ? is it bull, true ???

bobmcfc said:
Can anyone update me on the SSN breaking news that we've withdrawn our kaka bid ? is it bull, true ???
just wait and see what hughes says in his interbiew if it is bullshit he will laugh it off.

i was going to stay away today, i saw that , panicked and had to get an update. lol it wouldnt make sense to withdraw so soon unless kaka told us to pissoff, it would be abit daft

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.