KAKA DEAL BACK ON???? (MERGED)

Re: Mark Bowen statement re Kaka

Ok their running that cod pieces interview again. I think he is taking the piss. B-list striker. Someone is feeding this goon stupid information IMO.

I dunno whether Kaka will come or not but Sky are gonna look like absolute mugs if he dos come. The biggest transfer in the history of the universe ever and they get it all wrong, that'd be some funny shit

The Fat el Hombre said:
I dunno whether Kaka will come or not but Sky are gonna look like absolute mugs if he dos come. The biggest transfer in the history of the universe ever and they get it all wrong, that'd be some funny shit

i'd love it, love it if sky fucked this one up.. kaka comes, sky fuck the transfer up, although they'd spend the next 6 months spouting bile about kaka and city.

I think people should pay attention to what Mark Bowen has said as opposed to what someone in the Middle East has "alleged" to have said.

Let's face it Bowen is Hughes' right hand man & he wouldn't have opened his mouth & said "it's close" if we had pulled out of the bid.

And also would we send a big delegation to Milan on A Tuesday & have this plan in progess for a while if only to withdraw two weeks before the windown shuts?. NO!
Think people should read & digest the reports & believe the ones that are credible as a lot of people are waiting for us to fail.

Mike Wedderburn is a blue isn't he? go on Mike tell him to **** off. Switching to Setanta now, watch the still images from last years UK Ten Pin Bowling Championships.

The Fat el Hombre said:

Exactly....sounds to me like he really is on his way, and SSN are going to look like tits, and not in a good way.

i'm feeling pessimistic.

sky usually break news quicker than the bbc. bowen's quote seems old now.

MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
I think people should pay attention to what Mark Bowen has said as opposed to what someone in the Middle East has "alleged" to have said.

Let's face it Bowen is Hughes' right hand man & he wouldn't have opened his mouth & said "it's close" if we had pulled out of the bid.

And also would we send a big delegation to Milan on A Tuesday & have this plan in progess for a while if only to withdraw two weeks before the windown shuts?. NO!
Think people should read & digest the reports & believe the ones that are credible as a lot of people are waiting for us to fail.

Exactly this. A report from Mark Bowen, or a third hand account from a guy who has previously claimed we want a veteran ex world cup winner. There is a lot of jealousy floating around and everybody wants their 5 minutes so are releasing more and more sensationalist views.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.