KAKA DEAL BACK ON???? (MERGED)

Re: Mark Bowen statement re Kaka

shaundickov said:
i'm feeling pessimistic.

sky usually break news quicker than the bbc. bowen's quote seems old now.

Bowens quote was from this morning, that news story was from hours ago and was probably passed onto him sometime yesterday.

Hughes is coming up soon. We shall see.

We offer 100mill for Kaka then pull out and go for a 'B' list player. BOLLOCKS. Why would anyone with any intent do that. it will just make them look like mugs.

shaundickov said:
i'm feeling pessimistic.

sky usually break news quicker than the bbc. bowen's quote seems old now.

The report is old news, Bowen has come out this morning and said it's close!

I believe!

Bowens quote was an exclusive to the bbc, they know more than sky. Sky are just going off internet stories.

Anyone think this is a masterstroke from our Abu Dhabi friends? Leaking to their sources that its off to take the media focus off us, so with it coming from the middle east in looks legit to people like sky?

I think it was City's intention all along to do this silently and make a shock announcement when he had signed. Explains why there is no official comment for a few days now until Bowen's statement.

Be funny if Kaka was there with him for the press conference! Nobody would be expecting that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.