Kaka: Deeply reluctant to join City according to Guardian

Note the journos - Jamie Jackson & Duncan Castles - Staffers at the Obbi/GMG, no marks, work experience. Castles hasnt even got a picture credit. Strange how they only told 'observer Sport' and not Paul Wilson (chief footbal writer) Well written, very credible, but horseshit all the same.

If people remember Hughes acknowledged in his press conference that a bid had been made. Since it has been widely reported that it was 107m euros, why didn't the club or Hughes deny it was this amount.

TonyGrealishstache said:
Note the journos - Jamie Jackson & Duncan Castles - Staffers at the Obbi/GMG, no marks, work experience. Castles hasnt even got a picture credit. Strange how they only told 'observer Sport' and not Paul Wilson (chief footbal writer) Well written, very credible, but horseshit all the same.
Tend to agree. You would have expected bigger names to write the biggest sports story of the week.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
dancity19 said:
I read this, the first paragraph and didn't read further. It has been confirmed the bid is true. Or am I seriously missing something?

"The prospects of Kaká making a world-record January transfer from Milan to Manchester City appeared to be over last night after a highly placed source close to City's owner claimed widespread reports of a £100m bid were "absolutely ridiculous".

I don't get it, it kind of implies that there is no transfer bid and if not. Why are Milan letting him talk to us?
If Milan's fans are genuinely gutted, (and it seems that they are) and if Kaka feels swayed by that, then why hasn't he said he is staying? He has probably got mixed feelings, which is only human. Robiniho felt pretty apprehensive at first. Looked a bit lost, in fact, but anyone would feel like that at first. He was quick to get over it and so will Kaka...

and anyway, Milan are fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.