Kaka: Deeply reluctant to join City according to Guardian

svennis pennis said:
Il say it again. why the fuck has he not publicly told us to fuck off, like he has done to Madrid and Chelsea in the past?

That guy wanted the intrest used it as a platform "yeah man city offerd 107 million" "dont worry we respect the fans people weve ............ wait for it Said no:) arnt i a great president"

Mark - TheBlue said:
svennis pennis said:
Il say it again. why the fuck has he not publicly told us to fuck off, like he has done to Madrid and Chelsea in the past?

That guy wanted the intrest used it as a platform "yeah man city offerd 107 million" "dont worry we respect the fans people weve ............ wait for it Said no:) arnt i a great president"
It's an interesting theory but surely that would only work if they had rejected the offer immediately.

By waiting this long they have already made it appear that they want to take the money.

total shite. no quotes from an unnamed adviser to sheikh mansour. bollocks. i agree with previous posters that this can mean only one thing - anil bhoyrul.

"...city still expect to meet kaka's father bosco leite this week..." oh really? these knobs were presumably unaware that he was sat next to garry cook at city's game yesterday.

in case of any confusion the observer is the sunday version of the guardian.

If this is true, why is The Guardian fucker the only one to know.

FACT

In the current economical climate (which is ALL Citys fault), less people will be buying thing like newspapers.

So, what do the companies do? They sensationalize to sell!

Last 2 days has been 'Kaka to City' and they can't go into ANOTHER day reporting that something MAY happen. So now they've got to get people to buy into them again by saying he's not coming/doesn't want to come.

Personally, I still can't comprehend the thought of Kaka and potentially a few others running out against Newcastle in a few weeks. So, I think we will be turned down tomorrow around midday - you heard it here first!

The prospects of Kaká making a world-record January transfer from Milan to Manchester City appeared to be over last night after a highly placed source close to City's owner claimed widespread reports of a £100m bid were "absolutely ridiculous".

Yeah, what they missed out was the "highly placed source" saying.......

it's actually £120m :-)

Just seen goldenballs on SSN

Quote:

“we love him”

Doddgy cnut him if you ask me !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.