Kaka [Merged]

Rammyblues said:
Rammyblues wrote:
Apparantly Berlusconi is to telephone him tomorrow evening to beg him to stay, then announce to the world that yet again the great saviour of Milan has come to their rescue and flogged him for 40m less than he could have done 4 months ago, and what a good president he is.

Not only that , but flogged him to a Euro rival :P

It was noted you cheeky barsteward but I couldn't think of a good enough reply, hope you enjoy your 19 games in Europe without any Saturday matches. Mind you you haven't done too well in Europe lately seem to recall early exits for your lot.

He he .
Nah , we're due a bit of luck soon .
Maybe next year will be the one for us . Who knows :o)

Darker shade of Blue said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Rammyblues said:
Apparantly Berlusconi is to telephone him tomorrow evening to beg him to stay, then announce to the world that yet again the great saviour of Milan has come to their rescue and flogged him for 40m less than he could have done 4 months ago, and what a good president he is.

Not only that , but flogged him to a Euro rival :P

Looks like I got away with that one then lmao :D

LOL......Cheeky

In a way I will be happy if he has gone to Madrid, am sick to fuck of all the speculation I just want it over with.
And at least the rags don't get there grubby hands on him to rub it in more, like it was rumoured a few weeks back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.