Kaka [Merged]

Apparantly Berlusconi is to telephone him tomorrow evening to beg him to stay, then announce to the world that yet again the great saviour of Milan has come to their rescue and flogged him for 40m less than he could have done 4 months ago, and what a good president he is.

Rammyblues said:
Apparantly Berlusconi is to telephone him tomorrow evening to beg him to stay, then announce to the world that yet again the great saviour of Milan has come to their rescue and flogged him for 40m less than he could have done 4 months ago, and what a good president he is.

Not only that , but flogged him to a Euro rival :P

This seems as good as it gets, apart from the Daily Mail being the only paper to think we have lodged a bid confirming what Ajat said. Make of that what you will but as far as I am concerned he ain't coming to us.

You asked:
Will Kaka join Man City or Real Madrid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Oracle replied:
The latter one seems better.

Send to a friend

southstand117 said:
has anything been reported on SSN about the medical..

No - Just that Milan will speak to Kaka tomorrow before "deciding" where his future lines.

Or something like that anyway, basically trying to persuade him to stay althought it`s alot of money to turn away!

I presume they are still talking about Real Madrid though?

southstand117 said:
i am still living in hope hw comes to us..

I know but If I listen to my brain and not my heart, I think he`s off to Madrid!

Saying that, We might just come in at the last moment with a similar bid to that in Jan, surely that should do it!

Darker shade of Blue said:
Rammyblues said:

Looks like I got away with that one then lmao :D

Rammyblues wrote:

It was noted you cheeky barsteward but I couldn't think of a good enough reply, hope you enjoy your 19 games in Europe without any Saturday matches. Mind you you haven't done too well in Europe lately seem to recall early exits for your lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.