Kaka - Milan do it again

get the beds ready in the priory for the mental exhausted Man City fans...LOL

Put mine next to Susan's Boyles for the media coverage

Kaka: Round 2?!

I can't do with the mouse-clicking, page-refreshing, heart-pounding anxiety again!

i do not think that Kaka will leave Milan - the issue is not just the fee to the club, 56m, 80m, 110m (from us) or whatever - it is all the complications that have been allowed to build up with the nultiple agents / hangers on etc - they add another wedge - and all the image rights complications - thonly businessman with the balls to so far get into this is Cook - and fair play to him

What Kaka's dad wants is some club pathetically stupid enough to just pay Mailn a lump, pay all the hangers-on and leave all rights with Kaka - Perez may be the only clown around who might do that - thankfully we have people with more character

FromSpain said:
Political, Europe, Berlusconi, votes.

Kaká is sold.

i think so too, but not announced til after the Euro elections - Madrid will throw AC a couple of players plus 60mil just to confuse the AC fans, as it is not straight cash.

job done and then i expect them to sign Tranny as well, that will guarantee Real will sell lots of shirts which is what Perez said he was after.

tbh i wouldn't be that arsed if the 2 big names Real sign are Tranny and Kaka, would leave some other big names available for us to sign.

It probably sounds daft because Tranny and Kaka are obviously World Class players but I am not sure that these two signings will really push Madrid on that much and I can't see these two solving their problems or closing the gap on Barca. Commercially an okay move but from a football perspective probably not great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.