kaka possiblitly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moebius said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Look what Ronaldinho thinks of Man City, world stars are interestind in our project and know with the funds we have its only a matter of time before we rise to the top .....

Ronaldinho, the Brazil playmaker, has revealed just how close he came to joining Manchester City during the summer, "Their project is the kind that would interest any player - they could soon be among the best sides in England. Lots of brilliant players are heading in their direction and yes, my brother looked properly at their offer. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_city/article5275717.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 275717.ece</a>

Hes lying or simply forgot the truth. He used man city as a bargaining chip. This was back in the days before the big takeover, where city were going nowhere near what they could be now.

Talking out of your arse.

Moebius said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Look what Ronaldinho thinks of Man City, world stars are interestind in our project and know with the funds we have its only a matter of time before we rise to the top .....

Ronaldinho, the Brazil playmaker, has revealed just how close he came to joining Manchester City during the summer, "Their project is the kind that would interest any player - they could soon be among the best sides in England. Lots of brilliant players are heading in their direction and yes, my brother looked properly at their offer. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_city/article5275717.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 275717.ece</a>

Hes lying or simply forgot the truth. He used man city as a bargaining chip. This was back in the days before the big takeover, where city were going nowhere near what they could be now.
I'm pretty sure he didn't considering he asked for much less wages/signing on fee at Milan.

We were his option if Milan didn't reach an agreement with Barca.

Forget if he was/wasnt going to come read these words again, he is "in the know" "Their project is the kind that would interest any player - they could soon be among the best sides in England. Lots of brilliant players are heading in their direction

Does he know something we dont???? "lots of brilliant players are heading in there direction" sounds like it to me, where does he play again? ;-)

KAKA IN THE DARK OVER INJURY
AC Milan playmaker Kaka is uncertain as to when he will return to play.

Kaka, who missed Sunday's 4-2 defeat at Juventus through injury, underwent tests on Monday which ruled out a hernia problem.

However, the Brazil international prefers to remain cautious as to when he will be available for selection.

"It's nothing serious," said Kaka.

"The tests done today showed that I have a pelvic imflammation.

"I hope to recover as soon as possible, otherwise I will return to play in 2009.

"It could be that I will be fit to play tomorrow but also that I may need two or three months to recover."

Very strange comments.

I cannot see Kaka joining until atleast the summer as he seems to want to play with Beckham and any move to city would make this ambition impossible.

Taylor said:
I cannot see Kaka joining until atleast the summer as he seems to want to play with Beckham and any move to city would make this ambition impossible.
Not unless we buy Beckham. JOKING!!!!!!!
*dons tin hat and shuffles off to the jungle*

Taylor said:

A big fat wage packet might change his way of thinking me thinks

moomba said:
Not sure why it upsets so many people if someone else thinks we're in with a chance of Kaka/Villa etc.

If you want to believe it, believe it. If you don't, don't. Pretty simple really.

Indeed. I am 'not sticking my neck out', only repeating comments. The several anti-Kaka posts to-date are quite bizarre. Anyway, I thought that stating injuries and potentially operating for the benefit of new owners was standard practice. ONJ has sounded the dinner gong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.