Kaka...straight from the horses mouth

shovel said:
Well lets be fair Billy Bollocks if you had any real freinds to go to the pub with and a Missus at home to beat up you wouldnt need to go on Fucking Face Book with you Cyber mates, i come on here to see if there is anything interesting about my club, clearley not.

did you ever think people use facebook to communicate with real friends and not cyber friends? i use facebook to organise stuff with mates or to speak to them if i can't see them. millions of people have them, so you're the one who's looking sad living in the stone age trying to look hard

haha like hes every gonna tell anyone his future plans with his teammates about.

ron_fisticuffs.jpg

KaKa Blue said:
Doyaldinho said:
Is this the transfer forum? Or is it the make snide remarks about fellow blues forum? :/
shut up you queer!!!

only joking babe :)

Guess that's answered my question then! The Snide Forum it is! ;)

Seriously though, even though there s a chance we could sign him (like we did with Mr De Souza) I dont think we will (hope Im wrong) I think we should just pillage Everton, Villa, Newcastle and Pompey of Arteta, Lescott, Barry, Laursen, Given and Crouch. That'll do nicely thank you Mr Hughes.

You cant win on here anyway

Kaka says he'd like to play for us and it's wanks all round whilst we secretly think he's a mercenary
Kaka says's he'd never play for us and it's 'well he would say that wouldnt he'

It's all full of spin to suit each posters own agenda basically.

I don't doubt that jay is simply saying what he has heard.

But I do doubt the sincerity of what he has been told (whether it be the girl or Kaka).

mackenzie said:
I don't doubt that jay is simply saying what he has heard.

But I do doubt the sincerity of what he has been told (whether it be the girl or Kaka).

And that's how to respond to a rumour my friends.

BTW there is absolutely not a chance this girl would lie, no way in a million years. If she was on a wum she'd have said he'll only sign for United!

I believe Kaka does want to come to City but told the girl this to put her off the scent and also to not upset Elano who really hates it at City cos of Hughes. Also I think he said it cos he read it in the bible or something.

See, you can twist words to fit any agenda.

I'm sure Jay isnt making it up and I'm sure if he believes the girl then I'm not gonna doubt her, as for what Kaka said, or didnt, who knows. I often say stuff I dont mean or believe for no reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.