Kaka...straight from the horses mouth

jay_mcfc said:
shovel said:
as soon as the word facebook is mentioned by a bloke, you know it is Bollox, what a load of shit.

Is that right Billy big bollocks? Are you happy there in your own little macho world? The times when men spent all day in the pub and bookies before going home and beating the wife are gone, move on.

lol!

Well lets be fair Billy Bollocks if you had any real freinds to go to the pub with and a Missus at home to beat up you wouldnt need to go on Fucking Face Book with you Cyber mates, i come on here to see if there is anything interesting about my club, clearley not.

shovel said:
Well lets be fair Billy Bollocks if you had any real freinds to go to the pub with and a Missus at home to beat up you wouldnt need to go on Fucking Face Book with you Cyber mates, i come on here to see if there is anything interesting about my club, clearley not.

jay_mcfc = owned!

unclebatman said:
shovel said:

jay_mcfc = owned!

haha or in other terms MERKED!!!

shovel said:

He's says on an internet message board......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.